Asbestos removal and replacement roof systems
We remove big 6 profile and many others types of asbestos fibre cement sheets and replace with a new fibre cement or a single skin point 7 plastic coated tin, with an anti-condensation membrane on the reverse side. Kingspan insulated sheets’ and many other types.
Read more about Asbestos Removal...
Profile 6 is a high strength fibre cement corrugated roof sheet with polypropylene reinforcement strips inserted along precisely engineered locations that run along the length of the sheet. This provides maximum impact strength without affecting the durability of the product.
Profile 6 has a very broad appeal. It is designed for roofs of 5° pitch and over and for vertical cladding in both single skin and insulated constructions. A comprehensive range of accessories is available and apart from the natural grey finish, sheets and accessories can be supplied in a wide range of colours.
Advantages of Marley Eternit Fibre Cement Profile 6
- Only UK manufacturer of fibre cement profiled sheeting
- Highly cost-effective weather proofing
- Low maintenance profiled roofing sheet solution
- Does not rust, rot or corrode
- Resistant to chemical attack
- Excellent noise and thermal insulation
- Excellent sustainability credentials including A+ rating in the BRE Green Guide and BES 6001 ‘Very Good’
For any other type of sheet roofing product, see boxed profile sheeting in our service section